What’s on my bookshelf? Here are a few of the titles, in no particular order.
- New Age Looping by Donna Kallner (currently out of print)
- Needle Lace: Techniques and Inspirations by Jill Nordfors Clark
- Eco-Colour by India Flint.
- Second Skin: Choosing and Caring For Textiles and Clothing by India Flint
- Craft of the Dyer by Karen Leigh Casselman
- A Heritage of Colour: Natural Dyes Past And Present by Jenny Dean
- Wild Color: The Complete Guide to Making and Using Natural Dyes by Jenny Dean
- A Weaver’s Garden: Growing Plants for Natural Dyes and Fibers by Rita Buchanan
- Women’s Work: The First 20,000 Years by Elizabeth Wayland Barber
- The Mummies of Urumchi by Elizabeth Wayland Barber
- Knitting Without Tears by Elizabeth Zimmermann
- No Idle Hands: A Social History of Knitting In America by Anne Macdonald
- Design Language by Tim McCreight